Mintdale Engineering Environmental Policy
Mintdale recognises the importance of environmental protection and is committed to operating its business responsibly and in compliance ISO14001 & all legal requirements relating to our detailed scope of EMS systems.
It is the our objective to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to meet, exceed or develop all necessary or desirable requirements and to continually improve environmental performance through the implementation of the following:
- Assess and regularly re-assessing objectives & targets relating to improvements to our environmental activities
- Train our employees in environmental issues
- Minimise the production of waste
- Minimise material wastage
- Minimise energy wastage
- Promote the use of recyclable and renewable materials
- Reduce and/or limit the production of pollutants to water, land and air
- Control noise emissions from operations
- Minimise the risk to the general public and employees from operations and activities undertaken by the Organisation
This Policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers and sub-contractors and is made available to the public.